– page 1 of 32.
A guide for parents and caregivers of visually impaired children to the using, finding and creating of tactile imagery.
Introduction ; Guided imagery ; Music
1. Getting restful sleep naturally ; 2. Relaxing into sleep ; 3. Sleep wisdom within ; 4. Sleep imagery
1. Intro: optimizing cancer treatment ; 2. Making the most of chemotherapy ; 3. Making the most of radiotherapy ; 4. Your all-inclusive healing imagery ; 5. Closing
1. Intro: pain relief ; 2. Healing place ; 3. Endorphin drip ; 4. Pain dialogue ; 5. Closing
Enhance your pregnancy experience, foster a deeper connection with your baby, and prepare for upcoming motherhood. Each exercise contains a general relaxation exercise, scientifically accurate imagery of your baby's development, a chance to "check-in" with how you are feeling both physically and em…
Enhance your pregnancy, foster a deeper connection with your baby, and prepare for upcoming motherhood. Each exercise contains a general relaxation exercise, scientifically accurate imagery of your baby's development, a chance to "check-in" with how you are feeling both physically and emotionally, …
Prepare for a planned Cesarean Birth by emphasizing the health benefits for you and your baby, focusing on the birth of your baby, gaining knowledge about the surgery itself and healing afterwards, and building a connection with your baby.
Track 1: Imagery for cesarean birth; Track 2: Progressive m…
1. Intro: creating wellness beyond cancer ; 2. Your life in perspective ; 3. Intro: living healthy and well ; 4. Living healthy and well ; 5. Intro: morning & evening wellness imagery ; 6. Your morning wellness imagery ; 7. Your evening wellness imagery ; 8. Closing
1. Intro: transforming fear of cancer ; 2. Your healing place ; 3. Intro: worry warrior imagery ; 4. Worry warrior imagery ; 5. Intro: evocative imagery ; 6. Evocative imagery ; 7. Closing
Using relaxation techniques for 20 minutes a day has been significantly proven to increase pregnancy length and weight of an infant with moms who are experiencing pre-term labor. This recording mixes scientificaly accurate image and metaphoric imagery to bring about the relaxation response. Track 1…
Prepare both physically and mentally for a vaginal birth after cesarean. Gain confidence in your body's ability to birth vaginally, gain knowledge about how labour should progress, and enhance your connection with your baby. Learn specific techniques to relax your entire body during labour. Track 1…
Guided imagery on the light ; Guided imagery on Siva